Job Title Remote Network/Data Security
Location Preference for Davidson, NC , can be remote for the right candidate .
Duration 9 months (could be extended)
Schedule Typically from 9 to 5 to 8 am to 4 pm. It is 8 hours a day.
The position reports to the Manager of Security Operations This role supports / delivers the development and implementation of a transformation security service and delivers protection capabilities and solutions to reduce IT security related risks.
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience in risk management, business management, information systems or other relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in working in IT Security, application development, network management, middleware, or IT operations.
- Highly proficient in Next Gen Firewall appliances.
- Proficient in Cisco network security solutions and virtual private network (VPN) configurations.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Security, Network Engineering, and demonstrated experience with cloud security, mobile security, and IoT technologies. Security technologies such as cyber security & threat management , vulnerability management scanners, mobile security, DLP, next generation firewalls, IDS/IPS, End Point Protection (AV & AM), FIM, security scanners, secure web applications, secure web filtering and others.
- Experienced in performing programming and scripting tasks.
- Preferred security certification such as SANS/ GIAC, CompTIA, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), or equivalent required.