Title:Systems Engineer/Architect 2 (Remote)
Typically from 9 to 5 to 8 am to 4 pm.
For the right resource, can sit remote.
The position reports to the Manager of ITSecurity
This role supports and assists with the development and implementation Anti-Virus / Webfiltering. services and delivers protection capabilities and solutions to protect against IT security related risks.
- Be the subject matter experts related to Crowdstrike and Forticlient related systems.
- Serve as the 2nd level operator and 3rd level security engineer.
- Requires an expert level of security –strategy, design, implementation, and support.
- Supports enterprise level Anti-Virus, Web filter, management and support.
- Support Cyber Security, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Identity & Access Management, Network Operation Center, and Cloud services as needed.
- Document and follow-up on security exceptions relating to IT and property activities that could negatively impact security risks and/or not adhere to established policies, standards, or procedures.
- Prepare project plans and associated documentation
- Prepare status reports and other management metrics as needed
- Accurately identify, evaluate and effectively communicate on IT Security related risks. Deliver security solutions and recommendations that resonate with the vision, strategy, and direction of the security operations program.
- Partners closely with other technical and business areas to ensure that security is properly implemented across the enterprise.