The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Remote Technical Recruiter for our well known client, an accounting organization and one of the largest professional service networks in the world. This role is remote.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Contract terms/length: 6 month contract; opportunity to extend or convert to perm based on performance is likely
Schedule: Standard business hours; Full Time
The incumbent will work closely with the Recruiting Lead and Talent to fill positions in a timely fashion within the designated areas of responsibility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Execute exceptional sourcing strategies and mechanisms to source talented candidates.
• Maintain and assist with various administrative responsibilities and other projects as necessary
• Provide recruiting support to leaders and professionals
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge of business audit & roles
- Minimum 3 years of high volume recruiting experience with a search firm or EH recruiting in professional services necessary.
- Requires solid sourcing, interviewing/screening and candidate management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority searches simultaneously for a demanding client base and set appropriate expectations with clients, while managing to those commitments.
- Candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of professionals.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, but also as an integral part of a widely dispersed team that interacts virtually. Flexibility, adaptability and ability to lead in a rapidly changing environment is crucial.
- Significant experience utilizing creative resources and techniques to source candidates necessary.
- General knowledge of labor and employment laws, prior project management and superior negotiation skills.
- Previous professional services experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with recruiting software preferred, Avature highly desirable.
This is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.