U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encourage to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Solutions Point is recruiting for a Sr or Mid level Report and Analystic Developer for a very good client of ours in Topeka, Kansas. This is a contract for hire opportunity. Must be able to work onsite in Topeka. Client offers a great work environment (work life balance, career advancement, flexibility, team mentality). Upon conversion to perm client offers a very competitive base salary plus bonus (10%), excellent benefits to include 26 days vac/sick/holiday 1st yr, 401k company match is up to 4.5% dollar for dollar, Retirement plan on top of 401k, Excellent Med/Dental/Vision plan, LT/ST disability insurance, training/education, and more….
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Program provides enterprise support for our companies capability to derive value from information assets by providing data accessibility, support for analytic tools and administration of program standards. The EDW Program requires significant levels of collaboration with peers and business partners to enable the creation of data insights, decision support solutions and actionable information.
The Report and Analytic (R&A) Developer will report to the Enterprise Data Warehouse Supervisor. The R&A Developer is responsible for creation of data insights, decision support solutions and actionable information using standard EDW Program methods, tooling and processes. In this position, analytical tasks may include data modeling, data management and development of reports, analytics, business intelligence, citizen data science, descriptive statistics, machine learning and simple predictive modeling. The R&A Developer assist with the administration of EDW Program’s portals and repositories.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Intake, assessing and documenting of reporting and analytic Report and Analytic (R&A) requests
- Provides R&A solution guidance to business partners; recommend the right tool for the job
- Works with business to define and documents R&A deliverables
- Obtains standard/proper data interpretation from data stewards
- Defines R&A data gaps in terms of software functionality or data accessibility requirements
- Develops reports, analytics and dashboards
- Utilizes standard R&A delivery patterns for documentation and testing
- Provides training on Data Lake, Data Warehouse and standard enterprise analytic and business intelligence software
- Maintains production support service levels - incident and break/fix tickets
- Administrates analytics and business intelligence portal/repository configurations
- Administrates user access to portal/repository/data in accordance with standard user permissions protocol
- Participates in upgrades of analytic and business intelligence software, portals and repositories
- Maintains software and solution documentation in the enterprise CMDB
- Maintains inventory of IT developed and supported reports, analytics and dashboards
- Coordinates with other IT teams and business units as required