Reporting Data Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Reporting Data Analyst for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Reporting Data Analyst will be working on the Enterprise Complaints Project for our client. He or she will be producing monthly reporting for each area of the bank (Credit Card, deposits, mortgage complaints) and will be analyzing things like: Complaints by product, by source, Industry complaints, category of complaints, timeliness of complaints, etc. They will be standing up reports to the highest levels of leadership in the company.
- Will be responsible for meeting with the various team managers to uncover & document the following: What reporting are you using & why? Can it connect into the new Complaints system? What are their various reporting metrics, and why? And what is the terminology for each? How does the terminology vary from group to group (Home Lending vs. Credit Card - both may have same metrics but different terms for them)? What metrics they have that are not needed anymore?
- Reporting (Tableau is preferred)
- Use SQL to pull data from SQL Server/Teradata databases. Use Joins
- Analytic skills - can identify trends in the data
- Good communication skills to interact with Business partners
- Need strong communication skills
- Be able to reach out to gather the required info
- Self-starter & able to be very collaborative
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.