Reports Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Reports Developer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Reports Developer will be figuring out what groups have in the way of current reporting so they can work towards a standard complaints reporting process across the enterprise. This role is technical, and requires experience with Tableau, Reporting, and SQL/SAS, but also functional as the Developer will communicate with the various reporting teams.
- Author/create reports & dashboards in Tableau for Enterprise Complaints project
- Use SAS/SQL to pull data from SQL Server & Teradata databases for reporting
- Help with standardizing KPI's/metrics across the teams
- Meet with various team managers to uncover & document ...What reporting are you using & why? Can it connect into the new Complaints system? What are their various reporting metrics, and why? And what is the terminology for each? How does the terminology vary from group to group (Home Lending vs. Credit Card - both may have same metrics but different terms for them)? What metrics they have that are not needed anymore?
- Facilitate the meetings, and gather the information and then document
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.