The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
At Puritan's Pride®, the direct-to-consumer brand of The Bountiful Company, our customers value being happy, feeling good and getting the most out of life. That’s a full-time commitment—and we are fully committed to helping them achieve that goal in every way possible. Our Customer Support Representatives are a critical part of this mission. If you're looking for an engaging opportunity, an awesome training program, and future growth potential, look no further! As our next E-commerce Customer Support Representative, you will communicate with customers via phone, email, live chat and text messaging!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer customer phone calls, chats, or emails handling a variety of complex account issues.
- Willingness to offer product specials on each sales call.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Will work with one or multiple customer support lines.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed contact center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on criteria set forth by the company.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.