1. 1-3 years of Security Experience, Installing CCTV's, Access control, and intrusion detection systems in Residential Environment.
2. Experience installing and programming panels from Alarm.com, IQ, Qualsys, Honeywell, 2GIG and CCTV systems from Bosch, Bullet, and PTZ
3. Experience working with IP addresses/configuration, installation of Wi-Fi/network in a residential setting.
4. Basic rf /wifi troubleshooting. They will be doing alarm service, residential light installs, and radio swaps
The Residential Service Technician is responsible for installing, testing, repairing, and servicing electrical and electromechanical equipment in customer's premises and signal receiving centers. The Installer performs associated duties in the field and shop, delivers supplies and maintains pertinent records as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Installs, dismantles, troubleshoots, and reconstructs equipment required by customer
* Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
* Perform prewiring for customer locations.
* Evaluates information furnished for the job, delivered materials, layout of customer's premises and practical routes for cable, conduit and/or wiring.
* Follow proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
* Read building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
* Evaluate security needs with customer.
* Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
* Follows safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
* Test operation of system to the signal receiving center to properly establish service.
* Safeguards against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
* Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
* Maintain accurate inventory and paperwork.
* Performs other duties as required.
- Basic hand tools like hammer, screwdrivers, socket set
- Cordless Drill
- Smart phone
- Cable strippers
- 6 or 8 foot ladder
- Tape measure
-.Snips/or diagonal cutters
- Pliers (needle nose and channel locks)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.