Retail Management – Advancement Opportunity
Looking for candidates with grocery, retail and restaurant experience looking to advance your career in Merriam, KS
Capella Learning Solutions and CareerBuilder have partnered to create RightSkill. This initiative will help individuals enhance and develop skillsets in the field of retail management, which will allow you to increase your compensation substantially with a new job/career path.
Specifically, you will learn skills that are in high demand by employers today:
- Retail management
- Financial management
- Merchandising and inventory management
- Customer service
- Sales generation
- Team development
Our retail management learning experience prepares you for roles like assistant store manager, department supervisor, and floor supervisor. The on-line course takes 2 weeks and is self-paced. At the completion of the program, each candidate must successfully pass a comprehensive assessment to verify the necessary job-ready skills.
Some of the key points of the program include:
- Current training program is for front-line retail management roles
- This program is a 2 week, self-paced, online training course offered through Capella Learning Solutions
- Positions offered may be a significant step up in compensation and career direction.
Announcing FREE Enrollment
To fill immediate job openings, Capella and CareerBuilder are offering free enrollment in this course to qualified job seekers.
- $199 course fee will be waived.
- Free enrollment for a limited time only
To learn more, please submit your information and resume. If you qualify, we’ll send you the enrollment link.