Retail Systems Integration Analyst
Location: Corte Madera, CA
Duration: 6-month contract with possible extension
You will be a part of the Optimization team, specializing in system and technology integration of the customer's centers which include, galleries, home delivery centers and outlets.
- Be an expert in the end-to-end customer experience while being perceptive and responsive to our clients' needs.
- Integrate existing and new systems and technology into our field teams' day-to-day operations
- Gather, analyze and convert data/feedback into useful business information to drive decision making process
- Define and document cross-functional business/functional requirements and processes to support a project/solution. Systems and processes can be related to warehouse management, point of sale/ecommerce, customer service experience, inventory management, communications, etc.
- Complete UAT testing of the enhancements/bugs
- Proficiency in Mac Operating Systems, iOS Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Any experience with some of the following: point of sale systems, order management and fulfilment systems, web services, CRM systems, call center telephony and productivity, warehouse management systems and home delivery systems
- Apple iMovie, Motion, Final Cut Pro and Keynote application skills preferred
- Photoshop, InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite application skills preferred
- Specialty/luxury retail systems, store operations, customer service, and/or home delivery experience preferred
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.