4+ Month Contract
Seeking a Revenue Accountant to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of various revenue accounting i.e. gross-to net revenue accruals, reporting or other financial activities within the organization. Additionally, the role will support our Associate Director of Commercial Revenue Finance in revenue recognition, accruals, revenue gross-to net related balance sheet reconciliation preparation and SOX compliance.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze distributors bills, preparing periodic reports that compare gross sales to chargebacks. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems. Validated Invoices from Distributors/other 3rd parties and submit to Accounts Payable with proper documentation.
Compute gross to net revenue schedules, ensuring compliance with GAAP reporting or other tax requirements.
- Assist in SEC reporting for Gross to net tables for 10-Q, 10-K.
- Support compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, including updating internal control documentation and assisting in audit preparation as required.
- Prepare monthly financial consolidation of multi product Gross and net sales and coordination with others regarding application of U.S. GAAP.
- Prepare journal entries and analysis related to various gross to net revenue GLs.
- Work closely with Financial Analysts to ensure correct application of GAAP & Internal processes.
GAAP Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and internal controls Biotech/Pharmaceutical/High-tech industry experience highly desired.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred. 2-4 years financial and/or accounting experience required.