Position : Location: Job Description: Minimum Qualifications: Responsibilities: What's In It For You: About Medasource:
One of the leading health systems in the North Florida area is looking for a Revenue Cycle expert to join their evolving team. This position would be dedicated to the oncology research and treatment division of the system. A high knowledge of revenue cycle on both the front and back end of patient finances is critical to the success of this role.
• Functional knowledge of SMS.
• Competent in basic computer software/hardware troubleshooting.
• A thorough understanding of revenue cycle concepts, requirements, and workflow processes.
• Critical thinking skills, excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills.
• Experience with self-directed work and ability to prioritize projects.
• Effective project planning and organizational skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Applicant needs to be comfortable accepting feedback related to performance and should possess good interpersonal skills allowing them to work effectively with other employees.
• Applicant should not have performance, time and attendance, or behavioral issues.
• Must not be currently under any disciplinary action
• Compiles statistical reports and provides feedback to management and other departments as required in a timely manner.
• Ensures statistical data reported is accurate and brings any discrepancies to the attention of management for further research and review.
• Collaboration with department leadership regarding changes that needs to be implemented for the BMDA PFS departments.
• Runs reports to capture potential denials trends.
• BMDA physician & hospital report maintenance.
• Collaborates with the coding department to review processes and ongoing issues.
• Maintain training material as needed.
• Complete employee onboarding process for new hire accounts.
• Assist in training of new BMDA PFS employees.
Join an organization that is rapidly growing and has upward mobility. Flexible paid time off packages, competitive benefits and pay.
Medasource is a leading Healthcare Technology solutions firm that enables clients to deliver on high-profile engagements by leveraging a proven network of expert consultants. We offer flexible human capital solutions and customized engagement models for projects of any shape and size. Our consultants support popular technologies for organizations including health systems, academic medical centers, and payers, as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device companies. Medasource offers more than 17 years of experience helping clients across the United States leverage new technology to improve care. We have over 175 clients in the healthcare industry, 5,000 consultants in the field, and delivery offices in 26 major US cities. We are a full service consulting firm that provides consultants with the following expertise: Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Athena, PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Workday, Kronos, Premier, Population Health Management/Analytics, Legacy Application Support, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application Integration Analyst, Clinical Education, Top Flight University Talent, Revenue Cycle, HIM, Pharma, Life Sciences, BioInformatics, Clinical Engineering.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
:Revenue Cycle Analyst
What's In It For You:
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.