Revenue Cycle Consultant
$80,000 - $90,000 (Flexible based on experience)
We are seeking a Revenue Cycle Project Manager with Athena experience to join one of one of the Nation's major hospital systems.
As an EMR Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, developing scope, work plans and monitoring progress.
If you have extensive project management experience within a hospital or healthcare system, specifically within the revenue cycle teams, please apply below!
- 3+ years of revenue cycle project management experience
- 2+ years of experience within a hospital or healthcare system
- Project Management certification is preferred but not required
- Bachelors Degree required
- Define and assist in the planning of multiple projects
- Develop project plan/scope to track progress, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Review project deliverables prepared by team leaders at the health system
- Develop tools and training materials to support project objectives as required
- Manage both technical and operational components throughout the revenue cycle software implementations, upgrades, or enhancements
- Build and execute change management plans when necessary
What's In It For You:
- The opportunity to join a growing organization with a fast-paced environment
- Career advancement and growth
- Competitive pay
Medasource is a leading Healthcare Technology solutions firm that enables clients to deliver on high-profile engagements by leveraging a proven network of expert consultants. We offer flexible human capital solutions and customized engagement models for projects of any shape and size. Our consultants support popular technologies for organizations including health systems, academic medical centers, and payers, as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device companies. Medasource offers more than 17 years of experience helping clients across the United States leverage new technology to improve care. We have over 175 clients in the healthcare industry, 5,000 consultants in the field, and delivery offices in 26 major US cities. We are a full service consulting firm that provides consultants with the following expertise: Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Athena, PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Workday, Kronos, Premier, Population Health Management/Analytics, Legacy Application Support, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application Integration Analyst, Clinical Education, Top Flight University Talent, Revenue Cycle, HIM, Pharma, Life Sciences, BioInformatics, Clinical Engineering.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.