Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Why Us? We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
As a Risk & Security Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with Managers to C-Level Executives to understand their business needs, develop strategies to manage risk, comply with regulation, maintain security and assist them in successfully hiring highly skilled experts in this space. You will see tremendous professional growth, both through our best in class training and our sales and leadership career paths. You will have the opportunity to network at trade shows and seminars to promote R&S business. Acting as a client liaison with other divisions including Digital, DevOps & Data Services, you will respond to information requests including requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs) under the guidance of R&S Executive Advisors and Global Services organizations.
This growth is coupled with an unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and UNCAPPED commission structure. You will join a dynamic and diverse culture that encourages working together to help one another achieve both your personal and professional goals Why you?
- With a minimum of 1-3 years of business-to-business, global sales experience selling services or intangible goods, you have prior experience selling consulting services for Big Four, large consulting firms or within the security industry.
- You have basic knowledge and a keen interest in Risk, Compliance, and Security concepts
- Your track record shows that you meet or exceed revenue targets and sales expectations
- Your exceptional client relationships are a result of your strong communication skills, responsiveness, urgency and ability to prioritize what needs to get done and doing it
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and have experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce or similar
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.