Who are we? As business environments increase in complexity and scale to meet a global marketplace, TEKsystems Risk & Security Services Group focuses on helping our clients execute work in the Risk, Compliance, Regulatory, and Security space and assists them in addressing risk holistically. With over 6,000 clients including 82% of the Fortune 500, our services cover talent based as well as outcome-based solutions. Our industry portfolio contains Financial Services, Healthcare, Energy, Manufacturing, Retail and other industry verticals.
Why us? Are you a proven Business Development Professional with experience in building relationships with C-level leaders of industry? Are career growth and uncapped earning potential important to you? Does your intellectual curiosity lead you to stay in tune to top trends in the Risk & Security industry? Are you a master networker who is enthusiastic about identifying and leading speaking engagements with leaders in the Regulatory & Compliance community?
As a Risk & Security Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with Managers to C-Level Executives to understand their business needs, develop strategies to manage risk, comply with regulation, maintain security and assist them in successfully hiring highly skilled experts in this space. You will see tremendous professional growth, both through our best in class training and our sales and leadership career paths. You will have the opportunity to network at trade shows and seminars to promote R&S business. Acting as a client liaison with other divisions including Digital, DevOps & Data Services, you will respond to information requests including requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs) under the guidance of R&S Executive Advisors and Global Services organizations.
This growth is coupled with an unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and UNCAPPED commission structure. You will join a dynamic and diverse culture that encourages working together to help one another achieve both your personal and professional goals Why you?
- With a minimum of 1-3 years of business-to-business, global sales experience selling services or intangible goods, you have prior experience selling consulting services for Big Four, large consulting firms or within the security industry.
- You have basic knowledge and a keen interest in Risk, Compliance, and Security concepts
- Your track record shows that you meet or exceed revenue targets and sales expectations
- Your exceptional client relationships are a result of your strong communication skills, responsiveness, urgency and ability to prioritize what needs to get done and doing it
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and have experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce or similar
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.