SkillStorm is seeking a Risk Optimization Analyst for our client in Chicago, Illinois. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
- Works as part of a broader team on delivery of projects spanning multiple quantitative domains
- Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results
- Interacts extensively with internal or external contacts to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex problems
- Will leverage strong quantitative and programming skills to build deep knowledge of the client’s pricing & risk libraries and infrastructure. Use this knowledge to serve as a trusted partner to clients
- Develops analytical and technical tools and delivers quantitative solutions for process enhancement and risk management
- Understands financial products across all asset classes in capital markets and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations
- Knowledge of operational processes
- Advanced degree in physics, applied mathematics, statistics/data science or other quantitative discipline preferred
- Knowledge of Python and associated analytical libraries
- Business knowledge of products in Capital Markets
- Experience with machine learning and data mining
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.