Finance Industry; Payment Processing
Bonus Technical Skills
The following are not required to be an excellent fit, but we have special interest in the following
1. Experience creating and deploying software in a PCI compliant environment
2. Experience creating software in a low latency, high uptime environment
3. Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA), API driven software development, and automated testing
1. 1-3+ years of software engineering experience
2. Experience solving complex problems, creating algorithms, and working through challenging requirements
3. Experience creating software in an agile, iterative environment
4. Experience with source control (Git, branching, merging, etc.)
COMPETENCIES - SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
Of course, we're interested in more than just your technical skills. We want to make sure that we're a great fit for each other. Here are some of the characteristics that are must haves for our team.
1. Motivated and hardworking. This one means a lot to our team, and should mean a lot to you, too.
2. Excited about working in a fastpaced, startup environment. Sometimes we all have to wear a few different hats.
3. Detail oriented. We like to go fast, but we still think it through.
4. Handle stress well. You won't find any jerks on our team.
5. Care a lot about creating an exceptional user experience. Even if you don't work on client side code.
6. Driven to create something big. You have lofty ambitions and want to be part of a team that changes an industry.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.