For further inquiries regarding the following opportunity, please contact one of our Talent Specialists Remya | (630) 847 7118 and Harman | (630) 847 1397
Job Title: Ruby On Rails Developer
Duration: 12 Months
- The Client is seeking a skilled Ruby on Rails development contractor.
- The candidate will be skilled in Ruby on Rails development and possess extensive solution development knowledge with the ability to work on a defined set of business systems.
- The goal is to deliver the highest valued features to the Client's Business systems within the Ruby on Rails technical stack.
- Considerable knowledge of web application development with at least 3 years of solid recent experience with Ruby on Rails version 4 or higher.
- Considerable experience with relational database management systems (Oracle and SQL Server).
- Considerable experience developing web applications using the LAMP stack.
- Experience with BIRT is desirable.
- Experience with PHP is desirable.
- Excellent communication and technical documentation skills.
- Proven skills in web user interface design.
- Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a small technical team.
- Able to effectively interact with user organizations to derive system requirements and design solutions.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.