Ruby on Rails Developer
West Chester, PA
As the Ruby on Rails Developer, you will join a team that manages an inventory/asset management database application and will be working on a project related to identifying and organizing customer data across a wide variety of applications and devices. As the Ruby on Rails Developer, you will gather requirements from product owners and business owners on the team and work towards bringing those requirements through to completion.
If you feel that describes you, keep reading and apply!
• Bachelor's degree in a related area and 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Expertise of diverse technology stacks
• Highly skilled with debugging tools and performance tuning
• Expert with multi-tenant systems, secure coding practices, and authentication/authorization
• Expert in Ruby with a distinguished track record of solving difficult and complex problems efficiently
• Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude required
• Owns and responsible for the working of all modules, features, bugs in the application
• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers
• Exhibits a well-rounded understanding of the Ruby ecosystem while suggesting better approaches to solving problems
• Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software
• Oversees testing and develops fixes
• Typically reports to a project leader or manager
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.