We are an industry leader with an immediate need for an SAP Architect with strong FICO experience. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in Indianapolis, IN. There IS relocation assistance available for non-local candidates. At this time, visa sponsorship is not available. All candidates MUST be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now and in future.
In this role, you will play a key part in implementing SAP S/4 HANA and establishing a global Record to Report (R2R) environment. You will partner with key business stakeholders.
- Responsible for overall SAP Record to Report architecture. This includes corporate finance, treasury, reporting, etc.
- Work with business stakeholders and implementation partners to ensure optimal functionality of the environment.
- Develop and design new solutions and write clear documentation. Identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Train key users on functionality, assist with usability testing and post go-live support.
- Bachelors Degree, ideally in Computer Science or similar technical discipline.
- At least 5 years experience designing and configuring Record to Report processes in SAP FI/CO.
- Proven experience with the following components: General Ledger Accounting, Cost and Asset Accounting, Enterprise Structure set-up.
- Integration experience with other modules including MM, PP, SD
- Experience in creating requirements based on business architecture and processes.
- Experience in configuration and solution evaluation, validation and deployment