BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated SAP BASIS Job for an opportunity in Minneapolis Location!
Title: SAP BASIS
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Our Minneapolis based client is looking to add a contract for Long Term as Basis Administrator. The Basis Administrator will partner with several teams including an external hosting provider, Architects and internal IT teams. Do to the collaborative culture you will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Develop, maintain and support complex on-premise and AWS cloud SAP technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components.
- S/4HANA landscape implementation on AWS cloud.
- Operating System / Database Migrations for SAP application
- AWS Cloud implementation and Cloud Administration
- Plan technical upgrades and patches to the system by assisting in researching technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved and supported.
- Assist in the analysis of new and existing architectures to ensure IT platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an efficient and reliable SAP landscape. Participate in the definition of KPI and their respective metrics.
- Provide technical design of individual SAP components.
- Generate conceptual, logical, and physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans and risk assessments to ensure a sound architecture.
- Assign degrees of urgency to support issues and communicate root cause.
- Identify existing and potential issues and design matters in overall system and solution architecture? Implement solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
- Create action plans to address any gaps.
Experience Is Required?
- More than 4 years of experience installing, managing and upgrading SAP systems to include:
- Implementation and Operational Support on ABAP and JAVA stacks: Performance Tuning/ Installations/ Documentation/ Upgrades/ Monitoring of SAP Application/ NetWeaver Suite of products like ERP, BW, PI/PO, TM, CRM, Solution Manager, Business Objects, Lumira, and TDMS
- Set up ChaRM, CTS+ for JAVA transports, Technical Monitoring, CCMS, Wily, Custom code Management on Solution Manager 7.2
- Configure single sign-on solutions such as SNC, SAML2, Active Directory integration between SAP systems and 3rd party vendors
- Expert knowledge of managing HANA, SQL Server databases in SUSE Linux/Windows environment
- Manage software logistics according to audit/governance protocol between Development, Quality Assurance, and Production to support successful application development and releases for the entire implementation lifecycle, using transports, client copies, and other SAP proprietary change technologies
- Familiarity with Linux system administration (SUSE Enterprise)
- Experience in High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery of SAP systems
- In depth knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as SolMan Monitoring / RCA, DBA cockpit, Early Watch/ Service Level reports and come up with an action plan to address the gaps on an ongoing basis.
- * o System administration and application administration procedures, not limited to SAP
- * o Working knowledge of SAN, OS, Network and advanced hardware concepts
- Some Nice to Haves
- Experience with Linux, Windows OS and HANA, SQL administration
- SAP or AWS Certification
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration. Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 91719 when responding to this ad.