For further inquiries regarding the following opportunity, please contact one of our Talent Specialists: Praveen | (630) 847 1027 and Karthik | 630 847 1776
SAP FICO-OTC, SD Consultant
Duration: 12 months
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Resource is needed for support of SAP FICO and OTC/SD modules. Can be in U.S. or near shore, but must work U.S. hours, specifically east coast.
- Experience working in the SAP FICO Finance space, ability to support OTC (formerly SD) modules.
- Strong communication skills required as this person will need to interface with customers.
- 2yr/4yr degree preferred, but not required
- 5-10 years of experience required
- Interact with management and end client's business process team and business users to determine system requirements.
- Analyze software requirements to determine design feasibility.
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software and performance requirements of overall system Design SAP RICEF objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) in SAP systems, using design/develop platforms and tools.
- Develop software systems, including programming, documentation and testing procedures.
- Coordinate with SAP basis team on the transports related to development through corresponding transport landscape.
- Provide support and advice in all technical aspects during implementation.
- Developing and realizing the SAP cutover plan before going live.
- Advise concerning maintenance of system post go-live.
- Coordinate implementation of technical objects in SAP Netweaver Platform Advice on SAP provided enhancements, bug fixes, OSS notes, Support packages and System upgrades of software components installed.
Interview Process: One round virtual interviews, manager is looking to move ASAP.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.