CI has an immediate need for a SAP Functional Analyst (Accounts Receivable) in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is an internal and long term contract opportunity with probable on-going extensions. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of the IT support model for the Financial Accounting organization. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess strong analytical, organization and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to work with individuals from multiple business units at a variety of locations, external vendors and a dynamic IT support staff. The position includes supporting existing systems and working on projects that directly affect business clients. This position offers opportunities working with a team of IT professionals and business partners. Because of the critically of some systems and processes, duties will occasionally require the candidate to be on call after-hours and/or weekends.
- Reports to the IT – Financial Accounting Supervisor.
- Interacting with the business on application questions, internal clients are Findlay and San Antonio based.
- No travel required.
- Not a remote opportunity.
- Work directly with business partners to understand their processes and to gather and document business requirements and priorities.
- Functionally understand and work to have expert knowledge of applications for which the role is responsible. Develop test plans and support documentation for support systems.
- Interface closely with vendors, sourcing partners and other IT teams to collaboratively address application issues and enhancements across multiple applications.
- Internally develop or work with third-party vendors to develop and deploy support and project solutions (e.g. code, configuration) per business requirements.
- Participate in production support, issue resolution and change management activities and implements solutions in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve issues proactively and provide status updates and recommendations to management, business partners and peers.
- Understand the existing IT security and controls requirements of applications and client areas and utilize the appropriate process, controls and documentation to ensure compliance.
- Support general IT initiatives by planning and implementing changes to various applications within given timelines.