Location: Libertyville, IL OR Walnut Creek, CA
- BA/BS, MBA or equivalent, with 8+years of related experience.
- Minimum 4 year of SAP ERP data conversion/migration and management experience
- SAP MDM/ERP practices, concepts and Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Materials Management, and Quality Management functionality in SAP
- Experience successfully communicating complex technical concepts, processes and procedures to all levels of audiences from senior management to end-users is required.
- Ability to clearly and accurately define problems by collecting data and facts and the ability to develop solutions to those problems;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, ability to multi task and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Partner to set strategic master data direction and develop and improve processes and data flow
- Create and execute plans based on understanding of business stakeholder strategy/goals
- Work cross-functionally with various business units and super users to achieve goals and improve efficiencies
- Utilize master data expertise to effectively and efficiently manage projects
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at multiple levels on updates, adds, transition and changes to the system, data, and processes
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for continuous improvement of data quality, processes and standards
- Responsible for data integrity and stewardship for SAP software including customer, vendor and material
- Responsible for ongoing master data policy and procedure development reviews / improvements and facilitating procedure updates with process owners
- Develop and implement a periodic review of all master data, vendor data and customer data to ensure data is current and accurate across functions and divisions as well as provide metrics to ensure the reviews are completed
- Develop and implement the use of Service Now or SharePoint workflows to regulate the change, creation, extension and extinction process so that only approved and accurate data is uploaded, approved and maintained by the appropriate business owners
- Train business owners on the data definitions for the data fields they own; Train business owners on the master data creation, change, extension and extinction procedures and ensure these procedures are used correctly
- Eliminate data redundancy and standardize shared data
- Establish SAP ERP driven master data management service operating model and service levels.
Please contact Bhavna Khanna at 925 627 4981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions