BCForward is seeking a highly motivated SAP Consultants for various modules - OTC, FICO, P2P, ABAP,SCM for our client in Indianapolis. These are anticipated to be a multi year long term contract.
Analysis, Design & Requirement Gathering
• Responsible for the requirements gathering for enhancements
• Consistently apply a logical and analytical thought process to assigned tasks
• Will provide estimates on a specific feature/s within a project alone or in collaboration with other SAP team members, the business and the SAP Application Manager.
• Demonstrated excellence in conducting, leading Blueprint workshops
• Responsible for the creation of various pieces of analysis and requirement gathering documentation such as but not limited to the SAP Blueprint, elements of the Design Documentation, Configuration Documents, Test Cases, SAP Process Documents and SAP Training Documents, and delivering in a timely manner.
• Responsible for modeling, business process mapping, creation of use cases, and process flows
• Will provide system relevant information during requirements gathering to ensure the requirements are framed in a manner that enables a solution to be formulated and tested in accordance with the business need and SAP best practices.
• Awareness of project management practices
• Demonstrates ability to fulfill project management tasks if necessary
• Communicates the impacts of new requirements in terms of effort, time, and cost based on a solid understanding of current requirements and established business process built in SAP
• Advises and works with other business areas and team members to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues
• Ability to work with complex and/or high visibility projects
SAP Configuration and Testing
• Subject matter knowledge and experience in one or more SAP modules
• Demonstrated ability to configure in one or more SAP modules
• Advises and works in collaboration with other SAP team members to design and validate the chosen solution and ensure compatibility and minimal impact across different process areas, modules, interfaces and outputs.
• Demonstrates expertise in the establishment of various SAP master data settings and their impact on system design and transaction execution
• Responsible for unit testing of any configuration performed either alone or in conjunction with other configuration analysts
• Working knowledge of tools implemented to support the configuration analysis function
• Primary responsibility for interactions with internal business partners and others within Calumet to understand business needs and share SAP module knowledge.
• Fosters a culture of collaboration with the business and IT team members.
• Provides input into the development of project plans in collaboration with SAP team members, implementation partners and the business.
• Consultative approach and abilities in working with internal business partners to analyze a problem, think creatively and offer a variety of solution options after consulting and securing buy-in for those solutions with the SAP team
• Demonstrated knowledge of the SAP architecture, operating systems, modules and technologies in order to facilitate solutions for the
• Experience and understanding of SAP configuration
• Strong understanding of SAP master data
• General understanding of ABAP development and SAP Basis function as it relates to specific job function
• Responsible for the effective facilitation of requirements gathering workshops, design sessions and other meetings with peers and clients
• Primary point of contact for communicating changes and user relevant information to stakeholders
• Demonstrates the ability to utilize effective interviewing and facilitation skills
• Consistently demonstrates effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills that enables collaboration with all relevant team members and the business
• Consistently demonstrates effective documentation skills
• Apply negotiating and conflict resolution skills with minimal guidance
• Apply listening skills to gain a thorough understanding of what is being communicated and proactively solicit pertinent information
• Demonstrates the ability to restate and clarify what was heard in order to validate mutual understanding
• Demonstrates effectiveness in all areas of communication listed above with peers, clients, business partners