SAP PTP Solution Architect
Our Client is seeking an SAP PTP Solution Architect to join their team. The candidate needs to be an expert in the Procure to Pay (PTP) stream spanning across the SAP modules- MM, IM, and WM.
Responsibilities of the SAP PTP Solution Architect:
- Responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest versions of SAP ECC and S4.
- Translates business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution. Participates in the development of cost/benefit analysis.
- Cultivates and demonstrates industry-specific business process knowledge and familiarity with relevant enterprise, business unit, and functional strategies, objectives, and plans.
- Develops proof of concepts to demonstrate proposed technical solutions.
- Provides guidance in the definition of solution design practices and standards that link back to SAP best practices.
Requirements of the SAP PTP Solution Architect:
- B.S. strongly preferred, M.S. preferred, in Computer Science/Business.
- 15 plus years of experience in IT analyst or consulting position with knowledge and experience relating business requirements to sound technical solutions.
- 12 plus years of hands on experience working in the Procure to Pay (PTP) stream spanning across various modules SAP Material Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), Ariba, Field Glass and in business process analysis, systems analysis and design, and technical/functional solutions delivery (configuration and custom development).
- Strong in SAP development methodologies including strong troubleshooting and issue resolutions skills.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73472 when responding to this ad.