SAP Quality Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated SAP Quality Analyst for an opportunity in Minneapolis, MN.
Title: SAP Quality Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Long term
Our Minneapolis area client is looking to add a contract SAP QA Demand to Supply (DTS). You will be part of an industry leading organization embarking on aggressive implementation plans. Strong communication and collaboration skills along with SAP DTS process stream interface testing will be key for success in the role.
What Experience Will You Need?
- Participate on agile team as QA member
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios.
- Log and track defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort.
- Assist in UAT testing phase.
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation
- Generate test data for short and long-term application needs.
What Experience Should You Have?
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience (with some Agile)
- SAP ECC and Integration testing experience.
- Experience in SAP Demand to Supply (DTS) process stream modules testing System Interfaces and EDI files.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Detail oriented and a problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong collaboration with technical and business partners.
- Exposure and understanding of automation tools.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in Azure DevOps / ALM / Solman or similar tools. (preferred)
- Exposure and understanding of Fiori apps. (preferred)
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 99276 when responding to this ad.