A global agricultural company in Philadelphia, is currently looking for a SAP S4 Hana Support Analyst to support their implementation team. Please review the requirements below.
- Experience in Production Execution and Quality Management
- Experience in SAP R3 / SAP R4
- Plant Maintenance Experience
- Logistics/ Inventory Management Experience
- EWM OR WMS Experience
- Production Planning and detailed scheduling Experience
- Responsible Act as a Global Process Owner as part of the Supply Chain/Operations Center of Excellence.
- Understand the end-to-end BPM process and solutions design
- Point of escalation for the Super Users to resolve process issues and questions
- Collaborate with the IT COE on the management of issues
Point of escalation for the BPM team to disposition design defects (all design changes must be approved by the COE Director)
- Participate on R4 and R5 sprints representing the Function by providing any additional business requirements
- Participate in BIT and UAT representing the Function and validating that the Function can run with the designed process and solutions
- Support BIT and UAT testers (point of escalation for questions)
- Support Trainers training to ensure all questions are answered and trainers are ready to provide end-user training
- Maintain training materials with changes made post go-live
- Participate on the Super User Network meetings
- Raise and system changes and/or enhancement through the governance proces
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.