Applied Industrial Technologies has an immediate need within the Cyber Security Department for an SAP Security Analyst at our Corporate Headquarters in Cleveland Ohio. The position will fulfill a critical role by managing day-to-day SAP security responsibilities including role changes, user administration, and supporting cross functional project teams.
Come for the job; stay for the career! Connect with one of the best companies to work for in Northeast Ohio! Applied Industrial Technologies is a 18-time winner of the Northcoast 99 Best Places to Work in Northeast Ohio award. We offer free parking, subsidized benefits including health care, vision, & dental, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, tuition reimbursement, and career development opportunities.
- Daily SAP Security Administration
- Gather requirements from internal clients and provides security and technical expertise to support the development of security to satisfy business requirements while adhering to the principle of least privilege.
- Prepare and maintain documentation
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security. Identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Develop SAP security solutions that address compliance requirements
- Uphold government and corporate security guidelines including Segregation of Duties (SoD) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) standards.
- Participate in team activities and team planning in regards to improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
- Perform GRC User & Role Simulations
- Work with both internal and external audit personnel to support testing and resolution of any SAP security audit findings
- Lead efforts to leverage GRC toolset and streamline end to end security processes to reduce error and improve audit process
- 3+ yrs proven experience administering SAP Security: User provisioning, role creation, maintenance, and segregation of duties (SOD) analysis / resolution
- 3+ yrs SAP Security administration for ECC, BW/BI; A Plus: EWM, BPC, CRM
- 2+ yrs GRC v10
- Experience administering security administration policies and procedures for SAP environment
- Experience with SAP GRC (v10)
- Proven time management, project and task management/prioritization to meet deadlines including quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including English grammar
Build a rewarding career with a global leader in industrial distribution!
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to [email protected] or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.