Our Atlanta based client is looking for an SAP Security Expert to join their team!
6-month contract to hire
W2 only (no C2C)
SAP Security Expert (back-end)
Implementing effective application security solutions
• Work with project teams to gather security specific requirements,
translate requirements into design, and manage development and testing through lifecycle into Production.
• Consult with project teams in order to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards
• Develop and maintain system specific security architecture standards.
• Perform system and integration testing including the functionality,
performance and fit to ensure that it meets the original requirements
and works within the defined constraints.
• Manage or participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, or perform pilot and first implementations of new technologies in order to integrate new technologies into the client infrastructure.
• Work with IT and business teams to ensure client understanding of standards.
• Establish routines with key IT and business clients to ensure alignment and provide avenues for open discussion regarding security solutions,
• Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, operating systems and other infrastructure components.
• Provide feedback and coaching to others in order to enhance their job performance. Mentoring junior security analysts to provide security knowledge transfer.
B.S. or B.A. in related field
• Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in developing security solutions for multiple areas of ERP Software and other applications (SAP)
• Minimum of 4-6 years security application, database, and platforms
• Minimum 5-7 years working in security focused areas
• Demonstrated competency in identifying and applying security best practices and standards•
• Supervisory experience of groups of 2-10 resources
• System Design: Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system or process to meet the clients' needs that also meets all relevant Company standards.
• Security Configuration: Ability to provide advice and develop a detailed design and customized configuration to support new business processes and procedures.
• IT Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT industry. Includes knowledge of the key vendors, their strategic and tactical plans, and internal/external advisory services.
• Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply standard application development methods covering the full system development lifecycle (initiating & planning, requirements, design, build & test, deploy).
M.B.A or related Master’s Degree
• Experience in use and/or implementation of security tools (i.e. Segregation of Duties, provisioning)
• Audit / Internal Controls experience
• Ability to assimilate information and make sound business decisions.
• Experienced in budgeting resources, technology, and evaluating return on investment
• Experience within Fortune 500 technology organizations
• Proven project management skills of large complex projects.
• Technical knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning security architecture, specifically SAP
Experience with SQL Based Solutions
About JDC Group:
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and named one of Inc. 5000’ s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. To learn more about us, please visit www.jdc-group.com.