Job Title: SAP WM Business Analyst - Skype hire
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9 Months
Contact Info: Ella Blank - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2414
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support existing Logistics Systems (SAP, JDA) while leading the transition to next generation platforms, beginning with standardizing all duty Paid locations on the Corp SAP Platform.
- Play a role in the implementation of new technologies (ie. scanning, printing, etc) and integration initiatives that relate to optimizing the movement of product to the DC's and stores.
- Act as business process advisor to business users in the areas of Receiving, Putaway, Inventory Management, Replenishment, Picking, Shipping, Returns, and Assembly.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments (merchandising team, merchandise planning team, product development team, SSM team, etc) to ensure master data is flowing into system accurately
- Anticipate problems, identify root cause and be proactive about preventing issues from occurring
- Works collaboratively with IT Leadership and other IT teams (infrastructure, Security) to support and deliver new capabilities to the logistics business functions.
- Further the company culture and values – humble, hungry and smart.
- Collaborate with third party vendors for Custom software integration.
- Review all reporting (SAP) requirement by U.S. and Canada Customs.
Requirements: education, qualifications, work experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience; minimally 5 in a management role in IT or Operations
- Deep retail industry experience, especially related to WM and/or Customs functions, ideally in the specialty retail or travel market
- Working knowledge of store operations – POS, store replenishment, master data management
- Knows how to utilize measurements (KPI's) to continuously improve service delivery
- Precious integration POS Systems to Supply Chain/ERP/Logistic or other related technologies
- SOX compliance experience desired
- Experienced working in a Global Enterprise with business and IT teams being globally distributed
- Experience with Automated Broker Interface will be plus.
- Able to use desktop/office and applications to model, communicate and present solutions
- Ability to negotiate challenging situations and manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with Inventory management system is preferred