We are an industry leader in the life sciences and pharmaceutical sector with an immediate need for an SAP Architect experienced with the Logistics modules in an S/4 HANA environment. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in the Indianapolis suburbs. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to the area. All candidates MUST be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now and in future.
In this role, you will play a key role in implementing and maintaining our global logistics processes.
- Develop and maintain SAP architecture for our global logistics and warehouse management functions.
- This includes SAP processes for warehouse inbound/outbound management, inventory management, logistics service provider integrations, returns/reverse logistics management.
- Work with line of business stakeholders, AMS partners to ensure the SAP environment is functioning optimally.
- Train super-users and key end users on functionality; assist with usability testing, post go-live support.
- Participate in architectural review boards as needed.