SAS Business Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a SAS Business Analyst. Our client has an immediate need for a highly skilled resource to play the critical role of leveraging business systems and database knowledge to create and document the strategy to identify populations of customers who were harmed and in need of remediation. Specific duties and responsibilities of the role include, but may not be limited to the below.
- Analysis of complex/high risk customer remediation issues to understand customer harm for Community Banking, specifically for Deposit Products Group
- Querying databases via SQL or SAS to identify populations of harmed customers
- Develop remediation analytic approaches (BRDs) to ensure accurate data populations
- Identifying internal and external data, and mining data across multiple business sources
- Identifying new methodology/data sources, and recommending strategy changes or process enhancements
- Working with data validation teams to ensure analytical accuracy
- Translating business language to technical requirements, location of data, archives, etc.
- Maintaining necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Utilizing business systems to research transactions on deposit accounts
- Profiling data to identify outliers, quality issues, and inaccurate data
- Developing in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Deposit Product Group and Community Bank Data
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Master's degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 4+ years of experience with SAS or SQL
- 3+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- Experience identifying internal and external data sources from multiple sources across the business
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Experience developing well-defined plans for problem resolution from preliminary or ambiguous information
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- 4+ years of combined experience in using some or all of the following systems: BMG, EIW, Hogan
- Experience defining and documenting Business and Technical Requirements
- Expertise in data profiling and research
- Experience leading data analytics projects
- Hands-on experience working with large and complex data
- Solid understanding of data platforms, data architecture, and database design with emphasis on SQL Server, SQL databases, and Oracle databases.
- Previous experience working with data marts, data lakes, or enterprise level data systems.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.