BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated SAS Programmer - Wilmington, DE
Role: SAS Programmer.
Anticipated Duration: 12 months
must have own equipment to work remote for now
need an experienced SAS/SQL programmer preferably with a background in AML Compliance and all AML processes.
* 5-8 years of strong analytical experience in at least one of the following: risk, marketing, financial, or fraud analytics.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience at delivering through influence and cooperation.
* Demonstrated leadership working with stakeholders at multiple levels within and outside the NA Retail Bank business.
* Consistently able to plan and work independently on required deliverables and deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a transitioning environment (developing and establishing business as usual).
* Able to communicate both conversationally and in writing; clearly communicating the information and actions needed by peers and stakeholders at multiple levels.
* Ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups.
* Minimum 5 years of experience analyzing data and trends utilizing SAS and SQL. Unix/Linux experience is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with business partners. (Will Lead meetinng)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about how we use personal information collected, view our Privacy Notice and CCPA Addendum.
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130281 when responding to this ad.