Location : Durham, NC
Duration : 36 Months
- We are looking for a Microsoft SCCM Architect/Administrator/Engineer to assist with the administration and maintenance of backend configuration as well as designing and expanding the features utilized.
- This position will work closely with peers in the deployment of Microsoft updates, third party patching, application and operating system deployments, and Windows servicing.
- Administer and maintain enterprise SCCM environment/infrastructure
- Develop, design, and implement changes to the SCCM environment to enable additional features
- Migrate and transition patch mgmt, software distribution, reporting, etc from current solution into SCCM
- Package, test and deploy business software packages and updates to the end-user environment
- Create scripting solutions with PowerShell for various administrative needs
- Participate in standard image development, management, QA testing, and deployment
- Provide support for L2 issue escalations/tickets