The #1 Site for IT and Engineering Jobs - search all IT and Engineering  jobs.

SCCM/VDI System Administrator

Job Description

Our client is looking for a System Administrator / Infrastructure Analyst to join a team of analysts, approximately a team of 8, to provide system administration for VMWare, Citrix, and SCCM environments. This candidate will spend 70%-80% of their time with SCCM and the other 20% of their time with VDI/Citrix.
For SCCM they need to have 1-3 years of experience deploying Windows 10 and Microsoft patches to workstation.
For VDI, they need 1-3 years experience building, configuring, and cloning virtual pools in a VMWare environment.
Also they need to have 1-3 years of experience with Active Directory and group policies.

In terms of the VDI and Citrix, the client's Citrix team has done a great job of establishing their infrastructure within Citrix. This manager is thinking that corporate will look to this team to help stand up their Citrix environment soon. This person will need to be able to participate and work to help with this initiative.

Some of the technicals tools they will be utilizing include:
App V and Hyper-V
VMWare View
Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop
Powershell scripting



The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.

Job Requirements

 

Job Snapshot

Location US-SC-Columbia
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate N/A
Store Type IT & Technical
Apply

Company Overview

TEKsystems, Inc

We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Learn More

Contact Information

US-SC-Columbia
Mitch Dempsey
Snapshot
TEKsystems, Inc
Company:
US-SC-Columbia
Location:
Full-Time
Employment Type:
Year
Pay Type:
N/A
Pay Rate:
IT & Technical
Store Type:

Job Description

Our client is looking for a System Administrator / Infrastructure Analyst to join a team of analysts, approximately a team of 8, to provide system administration for VMWare, Citrix, and SCCM environments. This candidate will spend 70%-80% of their time with SCCM and the other 20% of their time with VDI/Citrix.
For SCCM they need to have 1-3 years of experience deploying Windows 10 and Microsoft patches to workstation.
For VDI, they need 1-3 years experience building, configuring, and cloning virtual pools in a VMWare environment.
Also they need to have 1-3 years of experience with Active Directory and group policies.

In terms of the VDI and Citrix, the client's Citrix team has done a great job of establishing their infrastructure within Citrix. This manager is thinking that corporate will look to this team to help stand up their Citrix environment soon. This person will need to be able to participate and work to help with this initiative.

Some of the technicals tools they will be utilizing include:
App V and Hyper-V
VMWare View
Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop
Powershell scripting



The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.

Job Requirements

 
Sologig Advice

For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn More

By applying to a job using sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the workinretail.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with theTerms & Conditionsand both meet and comply with their provisions.
SCCM/VDI System Administrator Apply now