Work Location & Reporting Address: Sacramento, CA 95827, USA
Contract duration-6+ Months
Should have 6+ years of SCCM relevant experience.
Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Sites, etc.)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing SCCM using security certificates.
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console.
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM
- 2012 to Current Branch
- In-Console Upgrades
- Client Agent Upgrades
Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD.
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and Integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images
- Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments.
- Deployment of Applications and Software Updates