Candidate will be designing and developing device-automation platforms targeting tablet devices. This automation platform is used on all tablet devices to help us exercise device features, like Camera subsystems, Audio, Display, Power, and more. This is an internal platform used by other engineers. This role is for an engineer to work on the underlying Core platform itself. The platform is still under development, but currently used in production environments. This engineer will help us design new features, triage issues, fix bugs, and deploy new updates. The engineer will also influence the overall design direction for the platform. This is an opportunity to have broad impact across multiple groups at the company.
- C# and C development, .NET and .NET Core, targeting Windows or Android platforms. Windows preferred.
- Experience with managed and native libraries.
- Application Debugging through Visual Studio
- Work item tracking through TFS, DevOps, Jira, or similar.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborating with engineers on a daily basis.
- Automation development, result tracking, logging schemes.
- Build systems, CI/CD mechanisms, MSBuild, or similar.
- Experience with WinForms and/or MVC patterns.
- Multi-threading and asynchronous programming Desired Experience.
- Experience working with devices - API or SDK design patterns.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.