CSI Tech is hiring a self-motivated and self-disciplined SDET who can contribute to the development and testing efforts of existing and newly developed payroll/time keeping web applications, features, and products written in C#/.NET using Selenium. The SDET will also be running point on testing tasks with utilizing these technologies and using SQL for data pulls and data testing as well as performing other testing initiatives including UAT, black-box, and functional testing etc. The QA Engineer will also be responsible for designing automation test suites, setting up performance test systems and developing end-to-end system tests for this prestigious company.
- Must have experience testing using Selenium with either C# OR Java (However, C# is preferred). If Java, candidates must be willing to learn C#.
- Experience with black box testing, UAT testing, functional testing, regression testing.
- Responsible for testing software applications across QA/Test lifecycle of an application i.e. SIT, UAT, Functional testing etc.;
- Responsible for designing automation test suites, setting up performance test systems and developing end-to-end system tests.
- Automation testing of the company’s:
- Web applications
- Backend server (rest services, SQL)
- Ability to utilize Selenium in a C#/.NET/Java Environment (High Priority/Most important/100% required)
- 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to evaluate system log files
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Nice to Have Skills
- Familiarity or experience with Agile engineering practices
- Linux/Unix - Shell scripting
- SQL queries for testing/debugging
- Rest/Web Services testing
This is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.