Role: SDET QA Testing Analyst IV
As a valued colleague on our team, you will partner with your manager to develop and design application testing methodologies, perform application automation testing, prepare reports, and document testing results.
- Develop quality test automation solutions for performance testing.
- Support senior team members in coordinating engineering and product teams to design automated test methodologies.
- Perform end-to-end automation testing for fundamental or basic applications.
- Support the review of product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance
- Experience needed:
- Automation Test Script development and execution (Java)
- Integration Testing across interfaces (API and UI)
- Test Automation using Java/Selenium/Cucumber
- Autosys jobs execution, debugging the jobs using UNIX. Data validation with SQL queries
- Minimum 9 years of Testing expertize with at least 5 years in automation
- Tools used: Toad, Eclipse, SQL, SoapUI, Autosys, Putty, Unix, Java/Cucumber/Selenium, AWS Cloud, JIRA, Confluence, Win SCP, Beyond Compare, GIT, Jenkins.