SDLC Project Manager
Our client is seeking an SDLC Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will play a key role in managing tasks, resources, scope, and budget, and identifying and mitigating risks.
Responsibilities of the SDLC Project Manager:
- Prepare reports and brief management in support of project goals
- Prepare, oversee, and maintain project schedules.
- Meet with end-users and business owners to elicit, analyze, and understand current business processes; identify gaps and document requirements.
- Develop weekly and monthly status reports identifying issues and risks and documenting the status of each work assignment and plans for the following reporting period.
- Create and maintain project artifacts including project plan, communication plan, and risk management plan.
- Schedule meetings with the project team, stakeholders, and other participants; prepare agendas; and take meeting minutes capturing discussion points and action items.
Requirements of the SDLC Project Manager:
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate strategic messages to target audiences.
- Cloud platform exposure/deployment is required.
- 7-10 years of professional work experience leading Agile development projects.
- PMP or Agile Certification is preferred.
- Experience with project management and Agile tools (e.g., MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74189 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.