1) Excellent understanding of SD-WAN Architecture on Cisco Viptela SD-WAN and/or Velocloud.
2) Hands on experience working with Viptela and/or Velocloud SD-WAN elements vManage, vBond, vSmart, vEdge, and/or vCO.
3) Designing end-to-end enterprise SD-WAN networks on Azure/AWS-VPC environments.
4) Extensive technical understanding of Cisco Service Provider Routing portfolio ASR900/920/9K as well as in depth knowledge on IP Technologies in general.
5) Strong understanding and deployment experience of full mesh, hub & spoke, partial mesh topologies.
6) Strong sales and presentation skills, coupled with ability to articulate product benefits in front of customers and stakeholders.
7) Hands on experience with OSPF, Segment Routing, ISIS, BGP, IP/MPLS, LDP, RSVP-TE, IP-FRR, L2VPN, L3VPN, Cisco Validated Design Unified MPLS/Evolved Programmable Network
8) Network optimization based on applications being run on the network.
9) Knowledge on implementing network security solutions using Palo Alto/Fortinet Firewall.
10) Experience with cEDGE.
11) Products: Cisco Routers, WAAS, Nexus 7k/5k, Cisco Switches, Cisco 65xx, 45xx, 37xx,ACE, WLC, WCS, LWAPPs a. vEdge-100,1k,2k,5k b. ENCS 5400 c. ISR/ASR
12) WAN: IP Routing, Frame Relay, ATM, Multi-Layer Switching, ACLs, NAT, T1/E1, DS3/OC3
13) Routing: Cisco 4000 / 4500 / 6500 / 7200 routers, Protocols include RIP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MBGP, EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, L3 VPNs, IPSec, VPNs, ACLs, NAT, CoS
14) Basic knowledge/understanding for API Scripting and automation (i.e. Python, XML/JSON, Restful APIs, Jinja Templates). Agile Delivery : Experience in Agile Software/Test Delivery Lifecyle, agile delivery framework, PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Tracking, Daily Standup Meeting, Sprint Demo Reviews.