The Business Analyst will serve as liaison between IT and business end-users. You are responsible to combine knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the systems are built and use to configure the system and if required create functional designs across applications. You will also work with the business to analyze business requirements and review/produce specifications for any new/change to technology applications, configure those changes in the system or work with the development team to ensure that they understand and agree with the solution and the specifications documented for that solution when applicable. You'll be responsible to conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Provide support for product configuration and workflows.
- Act as the subject matter expert for your business unit.
- Understand client business, processes and needs to suggest solutions.
- Determine customizable features based upon the client need.
- Create client specific configuration profiles and workflows.
- Create solutions guide recommending tools to solve an issue not resolvable with current systems.
- Participate in the design and development of system enhancements and tools critical to the proper execution of departmental needs as needed.
- Create User Acceptance Test (UAT) script for system changes
- Lead Business Unit in the execution and tracking of UAT
- Capture and coordination of business unit's enhancement/change requests, developing requirements relative to new products/solutions as needed, project/program implementation, workflow/process optimization, operational strategy creation, and operational performance alignment.
- Assist in the maintenance and documentation of departmental and company-wide process definitions.
- Maintain, develop, and oversee reporting requirements from internal requests as well as external contractual requests and audits.
- Organize, facilitate and lead meetings with business units in order to coordinate the development of business requirements documents and reporting requirements documents.
- Be willing and able, to take an assertive role in contributing to the management of day-to-day activities of both internal and external team members and clients for associated projects.
- Understands business strategy and goals and use this knowledge to help the business units and IT team sequence the most important deliverables and product capabilities.
- Understanding and familiarity of project management principles.
- Regulatory compliance knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System, Business or Healthcare Administration
- Minimum 3 years proven experience as business analyst
- Experience in implementation of new software technologies involving large scale projects.
- Business Process Management knowledge preferred.
- Healthcare/Medicaid experience required
- Strong sense of Professionalism and Customer Service
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret State and Federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Ability to work well both independently and with others.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven experience with MS Office Suite, Google Docs, MS Visio or equivalent.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with extreme attention to detail under set deadlines.
- Ability to plan and design projects with either very minimal or very specific direction.
- Ability to work with constructive criticism and flexibility, and willing to incorporate suggestions and feedback.
- Project Management experience
- Superior organizational, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- An ideal candidate will have proven track record problem solving, this includes using unconventional or unorthodox methods to find resolutions.
Adaxatech offers a competitive benefit package to full-time eligible employees, including:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Hospital and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan