Analysts is seeking qualified candidates for a SQA Analyst role with our direct client in Lakeland, FL (Tampa area). This is a 6 to 18 month contract - requires candidates to be local to Lakeland beginning with the first day of the contract.
Candidates will be required to be onsite two days a week, the other three can be locally remote.
The SQA Analyst role requires:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- Minimum 5 years of experience analyzing requirements and creating test cases
- Minimum 5 years of experience with any testing tool to create and execute test cases, track defects and perform requirements coverage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in backend testing using database like SQL Server or Oracle
- Minimum 5 years of experience in writing SQL queries
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Senior SQA Analyst or Lead SQA Analyst
- Minimum 3 years of experience of Web User Interface Testing
- 3 years of experience with Quality Center and Microsoft Test Manager, preferred
- 3 years of experience in the Sr. SQA Analyst, preferred
- 3 years of experience in setting up of test data, preferred
- 2 years of experience of testing using batch jobs, preferred
- Experience in testing batch processes and writing queries to validate data in backend
- Experience executing test scripts with any complexity level, including setting up the test environment and verifying the test results for success
- Experience reviewing project requirements and high level system designs, deriving test strategies and test plans to effectively test the solution, and executing the plan
- Experience maintaining and updating test scripts and test cases for systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), as well as an ability to follow standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience is preferred.