Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Dayton, OH company to locate a business intelligence developer with experience working with SQL and other BI tools for a contract to hire position.
The ideal candidate must be able to work with business users to design and developer data models and develop reliable, automated ETL code. They must be able to work well as a mentor to other teammates and willing to provide support and assistance to both end-users and staff. In addition, they must be able to produce ad hoc reports as requested.
- B.S in computer science or related discipline.
- Experience with Power BI or equivalent visual analytic tools
- At least 2 years of database experience
- At least 3 years expertise with SQL, Data Modeling and Dimensional Modeling
- Experience with TSQL
- Experience with developing BI dashboards using Microsoft's Power BI
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS as well as SQL developer tools
- Experience creating data quality scorecards and data lineage;
- Experience as a mentor to less experience teammates;
- Experience with Agile
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$90,000.00 - $105,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical