SQL Database Administrator
Chantilly, VA Description: As a SQL Database Administrator, you will
- Develop, test, or demonstrate databases for a large Windows .net system on MS SQL Server databases.
- Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management (database architecture)
- Install MS SQL databases and products such as SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Responsible for proactive monitoring, performance tuning, upgrades, and maintenance to help support the team's SLA of 99.9% system uptime.
- Monitor and maintain a backup and recovery solution which includes both nightly backups to ensure zero data loss.
- 3+ years of experience