SQL Database Developer
Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a database developer for a contract-to-hire position.
- Responsible for helping design, develop, debug and optimize stored procedures and views producing data suitable for reporting purposes
- Responsible for ensuring code standards are followed on all code
- Responsible for refactoring existing code based on exsisting DBs and modifying it for newer models
- Responsible for validating data, performing cross reference checking between source data and outputs
- Responsible for working with analysts to fine tune outputs to ensure all requirements are met for reports
- Work closely on related issues with internal business units\.
SQL Database Developer
Bachelor's degree in Compuer Science or equivalent work experience
Advanced SQL expertise
Knowledge of using SQL Server and DB2
Knowledge in Entity Relationship, Dimensional modeling
Familiarity with conceptual, logical and physical model design
Understanding of ETL design and process flows
Familiarity with data warehouses, business intelligence and analytics
Working knowledge of relational Database Design in MS SQL, DB2, etc.
Knowledge of the principles and practices of software engineering, including software development life cycle.
More than one Insurance business unit/model domain expertise
Skilled in documenting data definitions, metadata assignments for security and privacy and data retention policies.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
Contract to Hire
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical