SQL Developer/SQL DBA
We are seeking a SQL Developer/SQL DBA to join a well-known client headquartered in Atlanta immediately!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Database Administration working on a SQL Server Instances
- Working with SSIS packages
- Setting up and maintaining database replication/mirroring
- Creating indexes/store procedures/tables, database normalization, performance tuning/troubleshooting/traces, etc.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- DBA experience with a focus on SQL Server
- ETL work with SSIS
- SQL Server cluster experience
- Experience with Power BI (nice to have)
- Well-rounded Database skills
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) experience including managing and creating reports
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: SQL, ETL,SSIS, SSRS, Stored Procedures, DBA