SkillStorm is seeking a SQL Developer / Data Analyst for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
Job Description and Essential Functions:
- Operate during US business hours
- Work with existing DBA to optimize database Performance
- Review existing Stored Procedures and SSIS packages with an eye toward increasing performance and reducing DB object collisions
- Investigate and assist in implementing new technologies and techniques as the need arises
Top 3 Must-Have Skillsets Required:
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server 2016 and tSQL programming (stored procedures, query optimization and strong data typing controls.)
- Proficiency in using MS BI to create/optimize SSIS packages
- Strong verbal and written English skillset.
Level of Experience Needed:
- Senior – able to execute independently, translate needs to actionable deliverables and deliver with minimal oversight