nTech Solutions, a leader in the recruitment of Information Technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Deployment Engineer in Raleigh, NC 27668.
Terms of Employment
● W2 Contract-to-Permanent
o Contract Duration: 6 Months
● Benefits Snapshot (During Contract)
o Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
o Short and Long-Term Disability
● Remote support to end users at all levels of the organization on Android and iOS platforms
● Perform research and make recommendations
● Document O365 mobile app functions, platform information and mobile device management
● Document communications regarding ITMC initiatives targeted to users at all levels of the organization
● Utilizing MobileIron support and manage mobile computing devices and internal apps. Will run activity, performance, and compliance reports on devices within the MobileIron EMM.
● Supporting the deployment of tablets and smartphones, device enrollments, troubleshooting implementation and connectivity issues, providing ongoing operational support of devices and apps.
● Utilizing the MS Suite of products in support of report generation, developing planning documents, and customer instructions relative to deployment and ongoing support.
● Generating scripts and developing macros to resolve queries and to automate processes. Utilizing XML, SQL, or similar language. Utilizing complex Excel macros and functions.
● Documenting instructions to users and developing knowledge base articles for usage scenarios.
● Troubleshooting VPN, Wi-Fi and cellular communications problems as they occur during the deployment and ongoing operations of Postal mobile computing devices within the network.
● Updating and resolving Incident cases on a daily basis.
● Operates, maintains, and provides customer support and consultation for a wide variety of complex iOS and/or Android mobile computing devices.
● Analyzes and develops resolutions for problems involving availability and/or performance at the system level. Works with staff to resolve problems and coordinate the implementation of solutions.